Immunization Requirements and Health Records
Providence College and the Rhode Island Department of Health require that all new, full time students submit documented proof of a completed health form including a physical exam within the past 18 months (dated after April 1, 2017) and the following immunizations or titers (if applicable). All immunizations must be recorded as Month/Day/Year.
- M.M.R. (Measles, Mumps, Rubella): Two (2) doses required; first dose must be on or after first birthday.
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis: Must be within the last ten (10) years.
- Hepatitis B: Three (3) doses required.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): Two (2) doses required, or proof of disease.
- Meningococcal Vaccine (Groups A, C, Y and W-135): Booster required if under 22 years of age and the first dose was given before 16 years of age.
Look for email and register online for flu shot during the fall semester.
Health forms for the Class of 2022 and transfer students are due by July 16, 2018.
Please download and complete the following documents:
Please mail completed forms to:
Providence College Student Health Services
1 Cunningham Square
Providence, Rhode Island 02918
Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in a Health Services hold being placed on your account, which prohibits you from registering/reinstating at the college.