Immunization Requirements and Health Records
Providence College and the Rhode Island Department of Health require that all new, full time students (residential and commuter) submit documented proof of a completed health form including a physical exam within the past 18 months (dated after April 1, 2017) and the following immunizations or titers (if applicable). All immunizations must be recorded as Month/Day/Year.
- M.M.R. (Measles, Mumps, Rubella): Two (2) doses required; first dose must be on or after first birthday.
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis: Must be within the last ten (10) years.
- Hepatitis B: Three (3) doses required.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): Two (2) doses required, or proof of disease.
- Meningococcal Vaccine (Groups A, C, Y and W-135): Booster required if under 22 years of age and the first dose was given before 16 years of age.
Health forms for incoming January first-year and transfer students are due by 1/7/2019.
Please download and complete the following documents:
Please mail completed forms to:
Providence College Student Health Services
1 Cunningham Square
Providence, Rhode Island 02918
Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in a Health Services hold being placed on your account, which prohibits you from registering/reinstating at the college.
Health Services hosts several flu vaccination clinics on-campus during the fall semester. Students will be notified via email and should register online to receive a flu shot during the fall semester.