Immunization Requirements and Health Records
Health forms for the Class of 2021 and transfer students are due by July 14, 2017.
Providence College and the Rhode Island Department of Health require that all new, full time students submit documented proof of a completed health form including a physical exam within the past 18 months (dated after April 1, 2016) and the following immunizations or titers (if applicable). All immunizations must be recorded as Month/Day/Year.
- M.M.R. (Measles, Mumps, Rubella): Two (2) doses required; first dose must be on or after first birthday.
- Tetanus, Diphtheria: Booster dose of Td within the last ten (10) years.
- Hepatitis B: Three (3) doses required.
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): Two (2) doses required, or proof of disease.
- Meningococcal Vaccine (Groups A, C, Y and W-135): Booster required if under 22 years of age and the first dose was given before 16 years of age.
Please mail completed forms to:
Providence College Student Health Services
1 Cunningham Square
Providence, Rhode Island 02918
Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in a Health Services hold being placed on your account, which prohibits you from registering/reinstating at the college.
Flu vaccine: Look for email and register online for flu shot during the fall semester.