Student Health Center
COVID-19 UPDATE | The Student Health Center is following guidelines from the American College Health Association (ACHA) for its fall reopening plans. Plans have been developed with the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and medical providers as our priority. Read More…
The Student Health Center provides comprehensive and confidential physical and mental health services for all full-time undergraduate students. The Student Health Center also provides relevant health and wellness programming including screenings on nutrition, physical activity, alcohol and other drug use, tobacco, stress, and general wellness.
All visits to the health center are free. There is a charge for any testing or referrals off campus, as well as prescriptions dispensed by the providers.
Please note: The Student Health Center providers do NOT write absence notes or give excuses for illnesses or visits.
Announcements & Advisories (20/21 Academic Year)
10/14/20 – HEALTH ANNOUNCEMENT: Flu Shots (updated 10/23 w/ additional clinic date on 11/2)
There will be FOUR flu shot clinics held on campus for students this fall. The three clinic dates are:
- Saturday, October 17th from 10:00am – 3:00pm in the Peterson Field House
- Monday, October 26th from 11:00am – 2:00pm in the Peterson Field House
- Thursday, October 29th from 5:00pm – 8:00pm in the Peterson Field House
- Monday, November 2nd from 11:00am-2:00pm in the Peterson Field House
You Must Register Online to Schedule an Appointment. Registration closes at NOON the day before the Clinic. No Walk-Ins Allowed.
- Go to http://twc.thewellcomp.com/flu
- Choose: College/University
- For 10/17/20 enter Login ID: provcoll1017
- For 10/26/20 enter Login ID: provcoll1026
- For 10/29/20 enter Login ID: provcoll1029
- For 11/2/20 enter Login ID: provcoll1102
While there will be no cost to any student to receive the flu shot, all students are asked to bring a copy of their insurance card with them to the clinic.